The history of concrete lighting poles is a long and interesting one. There are many types to choose from, so it’s important for you to know what each pole can provide. We will discuss the history of these poles, along with their benefits and drawbacks.
Concrete poles have been around since the 1800s when they were first introduced in Paris, France. These days there are more than 100 years worth of experience on how to make them!
Since then, concrete poles have been used in many parts of the world. They’re durable and easy to maintain because they don’t need painting or metal reinforcements. Plus, there’s no chance for rusting on these poles! The downside is that sometimes cracks can appear on the surface over time due to freezing temperatures cracking them from within.
Metal framed lights are a lot cheaper than concrete and vinyl ones since they’re much easier to manufacture- but you’ll end up replacing those sooner too! Vinyl lamps are more expensive initially, but will last longer (upwards 20+ years). However installation takes significantly more labor hours per pole compared with other types as well as costing upwards $1000s of dollars for each one installed so it may not be the best option for smaller jobs.
Do you know that..
It takes five minutes to replace one lamp on a metal framed pole as opposed to over an hour per installation on vinyl or concrete ones. This is because there are no electrical components and much less labor involved in installing them. Plus, most companies that provide this service will also take down any old fixtures from metal framed poles when replacing lamps if needed instead of just leaving behind messy wires dangling from the top post while new bulbs are being installed at the bottom.
A history of decorative lights:
The history of decorative lighting poles is a long one – but we hope this article has helped answer some questions for you about these fixtures!
Decorative lights have been around since the 1800s when they were first introduced in Paris, France. There are many types to choose from so it’s important for you to understand what each pole can provide before making your purchase decision…
If you’re looking for decorative lighting poles, there are a few things you’ll need to consider. The first thing is how many stories your house is. If your house is three stories high, then you should look for a pole that will be tall enough to reach the top of your home.
You’ll also want to think about the overall style of your house and what would work best with it. For example, if you have a Tudor style home then you might like a column that resembles something one might see in ancient Rome or Greece. For those who prefer more modern homes, try a more contemporary styled fixture or up-lit orb-style fixture.
Product quality should also be considered when choosing lights. You’ll want to make sure you’re buying poles with components that are made out of materials like steel, aluminum and cast iron. These types of light poles will be more durable than those constructed from vinyl or concrete. See: decorative lighting pole
A few tips:
– Decorative light posts were first seen in Europe back in 1847; specifically in Paris, France .
– They were originally made of cast iron and bronze, but today they’re typically constructed from steel, aluminum or cast iron.
– Decorative lights are a great way to add flair to your home exterior while also illuminating it for those passing by at night time. They can be used on any type of house – even though some types may require poles that differ in height than others due the number stories in their homes (i.e metal vs vinyl).
– There are many different styles you’ll find when looking into decorative lighting; such as column posts which resemble something one would see in ancient Rome or Greece all the way up to more contemporary styled fixtures/up lit orb style fixtures if you prefer modern design elements over antique ones.
– You’ll want to make sure you buy poles with components made from materials like steel, aluminum and cast iron as these will be more durable than those constructed of vinyl or concrete.
Decorative lights are a great investment for your garden – especially if it’s dark outside at night time! These types of lighting fixtures can provide the perfect atmosphere for having dinner on an outdoor patio while also deterring any pests that may show up in search of food…